Thursday 3 December 2009

A Day Of Waste.

I sat at my computer for 6 hours yesterday. I started with such great intentions.

I was trying to write a sketch. It went downhill from there. The idea I came up with was an ingenious one. Or so I thought. The more I worked on it the more obvious it became that it just wasn't going to work.

The idea was simple- A fairytale love story between Natalie Portman and David Bowie. Based in Great Yarmouth. The person reading it was going to fall in love with Portman and become insanely jealous of Bowie, all in front of a class of children. Why the hell did I think it would work? My celebrity obsessions need to stop.

They won't.

I watched Juno the other day. I am now obsessed with Ellen Page again. I found this piece of information about her.

Page: "When I was a kid I just played with action figures and climbed trees"

Ellen Page likes climbing trees! Maybe she will, one day, type into google "5 step guide on how to find the best climbing tree" and she will come across my previous post. The only draw back would be if she then came across this post. I am sure she would find it flattering...

I came up with a Juno related joke the other day. I am going to send it into Adam and Joe, I am pretty sure they will not read it out. Here it is:-

How do you ask if someone is acquainted with your teenage pregnant trump?

do-you-know M'Guff? (Sounds like Juno MacGuff).

Good hey? Came up with it all by myself.

Fairly brief post today, maybe I might be able to do a good one tomorrow.

PS. My room is messy.

1 comment: