Wednesday 2 December 2009

The Shifty Incident Of The Cowboy In The Tidy Bedroom.

I haven't written my blog for a while. I blame it on the fact I never had a desk. Good excuse huh? Well, annoyingly I seem to now have a desk that I am currently sitting at.

I no longer have a terrible, lazy infested, excuse.

I have a tidy room at the moment, which is very exciting. I feel like I am a character of a soap. It has always annoyed me that the kids in Neighbours never had messy rooms. I don't know how to keep things tidy so not sure how long it will last. I have my fingers crossed for at least half an hour.

I have never liked having a tidy room before because I just have a feeling there is a direct correlation between tidy people and evil dictators. Can you imagine Saddam (We are on first name terms) or Hitler having a messy room? Me neither.

I bet Gandhi's was a right tip! I hope I don't turn evil. I'll keep an eye out for strange behaviour.

The one frustrating thing with Blogspot is that it doesn't auto-correct lower case I's. The laborious task of holding 'shift' when typing a single letter is surprisingly frustrating. A psychologist on Big Brother (The programme, my older sibling doesn't have Freud constantly on his shoulders) said that if you write 'I' in lower case it means you lack confidence and self identity.

I think it is because I don't like pressing the 'shift' button.

Also, why is it called the shift button? You don't move anything with it. At best you shift it to upper case, but that can't be it? No, I have decided. I am going to re-name it to 'The make it a self-indulgent I' Button. Far more catchy. I bet Jeremy Clarkson never puts a lower case I.

A story to cheer everyone up - I found out today that my housemate had a hamster called Cowboy when she was younger. She put a cowboy hat on it for the last couple of months of it's life. Then she, quite dramatically, admitted "I think this is the reason he committed suicide".

I had no response. I don't think it needed one. The more I think about a hamster wearing a cowboy hat, the better the world seems.

R.I.P Cowboy, your legend lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment