Monday 23 March 2009

Celebration Time!

I have a new cousin! It's all very exciting. I spoke to her for the first time today on the phone. I say spoke. I didn't really get the chance to say anything. We have a right little chatter box in the family. One to rival my sister. That really is saying something! She seemed ever so sweet, telling me, in no uncertain terms that I will not like her pony because it is pink. Boys don't like pink! I can't wait to meet her. I will probably see her as more of a niece than a cousin, but it is so nice to see another member of the family join us. I will make sure she grows up to be a rascal. What else are big cousins for?

I went to auditions today. They weren't singing my song but it was so funny to go and watch. I love the thought of having a whole production singing one of my songs. It has given me a real drive to write even sillier lyrics into my next song. I have a few lines for it but now seeing them sing I have a better notion of what can work.

I have noticed that I haven't written this blog regularly this weekend. However, I am comfortable to say it is with good reason. I was too busy having a ruddy good time. Saturday I woke up and went to, the always fantastic, Victoria park and sat there for roughly 5 hours I believe. I then went to the pub followed by making fudge/toffee round my friends. Sunday was spent sleeping, pub (liverpool won so Craig was chuffed) and then a roast. I haven't felt so relaxed in yonks.

Sunday evening was irritating though because I suddenly started feeling nervous about something. As if I was worried Hook was going to kidnap my kids. It wasn't this though. I don't have kids. And to be honest I am suspecting Hook is not real as well. Realisations like this really upset me, knowing that there is no Neverland. It is something no one should ever have to comprehend. Although Michael Jackson never stopped believing. So maybe I did make the right decision.

I never did work out why I was nervous. It is a strange feeling when you have no idea why. Brains are stupid. What a sentence that is. 'Brains are stupid.' I hope I don't die and out of everything I have ever done, which isn't much, they decide to say - James Purdy passed away this week. He was most famous for stating that "Brains are stupid". Good riddance say all of the scientific world. Including his Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment