Monday 9 March 2009

The First, Hopefully Not The Last.

I fear this may very well be my only entry. I have always been lazy. In fact, I am quite positive my friends would volunteer to be part of the prosecution if i ever tried to defend myself in court on my sloth like nature. However, i have finally signed up to this blogland and i will try my utmost to carry this on.

I have started this Bloggy Blog because i have realised that so many things in my life pass me by without taking time to remember it. I moved to London because i wanted a better life, a more enjoyable life, one that isn't just sitting at home or going to the one pub in the area where everyone knows each other.

My life has moved on well in that respect, but also i still don't think i am seeing all that's on offer in the Capital. I need to... how can i put it... do more Stuff. But then again, is that what i really want to do? One of my favourite things to do is to do nothing. Maybe this guilt is just because i feel i should be doing these things, not because i want to.

There are inevitably pros and cons to living in London. There are lots of fun things, often free as well, but i really do miss my close friends from home and Uni that i have known for years. It is difficult making close friends in London. Nearly all my friends that i meet up with at the weekend are people i already knew before, except for a few. This seems to be the norm however, which i find bizarre.

Writing a blog has surprised me already, and i am only four uninteresting paragraphs in. I am, at the moment, probably the happiest i have been for a few years yet somehow this blog has become negative. My mood is good, my thoughts fairly positive yet all i seem to have done is moan. Quite peculiar.

My life over the last couple of years has, i suppose, taken a massive upheaval. From Uni to work, anyone that has taken this step knows how unprepared you are for it. I used to be someone that worked towards the future, whereas now i seem to be much more "for the moment".

This will probably be the only deep poppycock that i write in this blog. My next, if there is one, will be more likely to be about something silly and pointless rather than this self indulgent tripe.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment